A Festival of Wine, Food and Music
Three fun filled days that are bigger and better than ever!
- FREE ADMISSION! 11- 10 PM Wine Tastings, Bistro, BBQ and tours of vineyards. Closing at 10 PM
- 7 pm Mitchell Hall and the Outlaws in the Pavilion Tent. CONCERT STARTS AT 7 PM. Waconia’s hometown sensation! Enjoy an amazing Johnny Cash tribute and many other country classics. Must have a ticket to stay at the winery for the concert.
- Tickets $10 Reserved, $5 General Admission BUY TICKETS
- 11 AM – 10 PM – Festival Admission for all Guests $5 (kids 12 and under free)
- Wine Tasting – Live Music – Vineyard Tours – Grape Stomping – Festival Menu
Saturday Competition Registration
- 7pm Vintage Rock & Wine Concert – Kevin Chalfant & the Journey EXperience! MUST HAVE TICKET TO STAY FOR CONCERT BUY TICKET NOW
- This concert will spotlight the Keeping Up the Kourage organization
- 11-6 pm Festival Admission for all Guests $5 (kids 12 and under free)
- Wine Tasting – Live Music – Vineyard Tours – Grape Stomping -BBQ and Specialty Food Vendors
Sunday Competition Registration
- WINE TASTING includes souvenir glass $10 Wine Tasting (5 wines) or $15 Wine Tasting (10 Wines)
- Jeff Carver on Patio Stage 1- 5 pm
Stomping for fun after competitions are completed
Teams are composed of two people. At least one participant in the each team must be age 21 or older, please bring ID and have it ready. Up to 36 teams of 2 will be scheduled for each day, Saturday or Sunday. Your preferred date will be considered based on registration and how quickly we fill up. Stomping times and flights will be posted based on number of teams registered. The top team in each heat will advance to the final. Teams may wear costumes as long as they are appropriate for a family venue. Participants agree to follow rules as listed and described by Stomp Official. The cost is $25 per team and includes general admission to the festival. Winning team gets Grape Stomp t-shirts and a mixed 6 pack of wine!
General Admission $5 plus tax
RESERVED SEATING $10 plus tax – only available in advance
SATURDAY NIGHT – Kevin Chalfant & the Journey EXperience takes the Pavilion Stage.
Concert Starts at 6 pm – MUST HAVE TICKET TO STAY FOR CONCERT
RESERVED SEATING $35 plus tax – only available in advance
VIP TICKETS – $50 plus tax – only available in advance; includes pre-show meet and greet with Kevin and a glass of wine
VIP Table of 8 $400 plus tax – only available in advance; includes pre-show meet and greet with Kevin and a glass of wine
Open seating on Patio
$5 Festival Admission
PLEASE NOTE – ABSOLUTELY no outside alcohol is permitted on property.
Sovereign Estate reserves the right to inspect liquid containers and thermos jugs. Violators of this policy will be asked to leave.