Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays – NOV 22 – JAN 5
ADMISSION FEES for Spirit of Winter $5 per person age 3 yr+
LIGHTS GO ON AT 4PM
The Tasting Room and Bistro will be open for wine tasting and sales at 11 AM.
Wine Tastings will cease at 3:30 PM. Wine by the Glass or Bottle Only during show.
The Spirit of Winter is a fabulous light show with outdoor festivities and attractions. All ages are welcome to attend see the attractions.
It is a walking stroll through our 10 acres of majestic illuminated grounds. Ample parking is available for cars and coaches.
Our patio is heated with fireplaces and the WINE BAR and WILLOW ROOM are open all evening.
Dress warm and you may want to bring a flashlight.
DOGS are NOT PERMITTED at this event. We have live Llamas and the dogs can spook them. Please leave pups at home for this one!
SPIRIT OF WINTER – FESTIVAL OF LIGHTS MAY CLOSE DUE TO SEVERE WEATHER.
PLEASE CHECK WEBSITE FOR DAILY UPDATES.
SNACK MENU AVAILABLE Featuring
Sovereign Estate Wine and Cider, Warm Mulled Wine. Hot Chocolate (Adult Spiked and Regular), Local Brews
Chili, Hot Dogs and Brats
Willow Room Wine Café is open for Family Indoor Seating during light show times. Additional indoor seating is available in the winery warehouse.
See the ATTRACTIONS – Just follow the Stars!
- Candy Cane Lane – A festive welcome to the winery!
- Illuminated Angel Garden – Starry pathways and Angels.
- Photo Sleigh – Create the best family holiday photo ever!
- Spirit Skate & Play Area – Deck hockey and bean bag toss. Ice rink when weather permitting. Play at your own risk.
- Crystal Veranda and Patio Bar – A heated outdoor seating area. Please dress warm!
- Snowman Social Club – Children’s maze with Frosty & Friends.
- Trellis Trail of Lights in the Vineyard – Amazing Grapes!
- Snowflake Grove and Campfire – S’mores and caroling. S’more kits available in Tasting Room. Adult supervision.
- The Manger of Bethlehem – Life sized crèche.
- Nana’s Gingerbread House
- Live Llama Petting Pen
- Holly Trolley Tractor Rides
PRINTED TICKETS ARE NOT ISSUED. You will receive a badge at admission.
Please print your receipt or show phone and present it at gate check-in to receive your badge.
NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES. Admission is good for any night of show. If weather is bad, or your if plans change.
Proof of purchase required at gate for entry. You may purchase admission online up to arrival.
Please present your receipt or email on phone at gate. (CHECK your spam box BEFORE contacting winery)