Picnics and Duke’s Rules for Dogs
Dogs must be kept to the grassy areas of the picnic grove area. NO PETS on the PATIO, VERANDA, in the TASTING ROOM, or TENT.
Dogs must be kept on a leash and cleaned up after.
Please make sure your dog is fully socialized and immunized.
Absolutely no outside alcohol - bringing any wine, beer, or liquor to Sovereign Estate is prohibited, and anyone doing so will be removed from the premises.
PICNICS PLEASE NOTE
- The picnic area is for patrons of the winery. All picnic groups must buy at least two bottles of wine.
- Picnic groups must check in at the Tasting Room and let the staff know you will be having a picnic. You will be given a flag for your table.
- Picnic foods should brought to the winery ready-to-eat. No cooking or heating of food is permitted.
- No large or wheeled coolers.
- Tablecloths are allowed, but no other decorations including balloons or glitter are permitted.
- Impromptu groups wanting to use the grounds for showers, bachelorette parties, birthday parties and other celebrations are only permitted to gather at picnic tables in the grove or grassy areas and cannot occupy tables on the Patio, Veranda, Tasting Room, Willow Room or White Pinnacle Tent.
Any other questions, please call the winery at 952-446-9957