DAYS for LIGHT SHOW
FRI 4- 9 pm, SAT 4-9 pm, SUN 4-8 pm, thru DEC 30
ADMISSION FEES for Spirit of Winter $5 per person age 3 yr+
Please print your receipt and present it at gate check-in to receive your badge.
We are not issuing paper tickets. NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES.
Admission is good for any night if weather is bad, or your plans change.
Proof of purchase required at gate for entry. You may purchase admission online up to arrival.
Please present your receipt or email on phone at gate. (CHECK your spam box BEFORE contacting winery)
e. (CHECK your spam box BEFORE contacting winery)
TICKETS ARE NOT ISSUED. You will receive a badge at admission.
SPIRIT OF WINTER – FESTIVAL OF LIGHTS MAY CLOSE DUE TO SEVERE WEATHER.
PLEASE CHECK WEBSITE FOR DAILY UPDATES.
The Spirit of Winter is a fabulous light show with outdoor festivities and attractions. All ages are welcome to attend see the attractions.
It is a walking stroll through our 10 acres of majestic illuminated grounds. Ample parking is available for cars and coaches.
Check-in with your paid admission at the winery entrance and tune into 95.9 to listen to our musical presentation on your drive to parking area.
Once parked the music is broadcast in speakers in area surrounding the winery.
Our patio is heated with fireplaces and the WINE BAR and WILLOW ROOM are open all evening.
Live music in the Willow Room Friday evenings, 6 – 9 pm, and carolers on Sunday afternoons.
Visit Santa in his sleigh on Saturdays & Sundays, 5 – 8 pm.
Dress warm and you may want to bring a flashlight.
SNACK MENU AVAILABLE in Tasting Room
Cookies , Treats and S’more Kits
Wine Tastings will cease at 3:30 PM. Wine by the Glass or Bottle Only during show.
NEW! Christkindlsmarkt at Sovereign
Christmas Market in the Winery Warehouse
Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays 3 – 8 pm
through December 30
See the ATTRACTIONS – Just follow the Stars!
- Candy Cane Lane – A festive welcome to the winery!
- Illuminated Angel Garden – Starry pathways and Angels.
- Santa Photo Sleigh – Create the best family holiday photo ever!
- Spirit Skate & Play Area – Deck hockey and bean bag toss. Ice rink when weather permitting. Play at your own risk.
- Crystal Veranda and Patio Bar – A heated outdoor seating area. Please dress warm!
- Snowman Social Club – Children’s maze with Frosty & Friends.
- Trellis Trail of Lights in the Vineyard – Amazing Grapes!
- Snowflake Grove and Campfire – S’mores and caroling. S’more kits available in Tasting Room. Adult supervision.
- The Manger of Bethlehem – Life sized crèche.
- Nana’s Gingerbread House
- Live Llama Petting Pen
- Holly Trolley Tractor Rides