The Spirit of Winter will close for a few weeks in January and REOPEN for 2 weekends with new music and themes!
JAN 27, 28 – Winter Wassail and Feb 2, 3 for BIG GAME Weekend
LOOKING for round trip transportation for your group to the Spirit of Winter?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for info on our 16 passenger tour van.
ADVANCE ONLINE ADMISSION PURCHASE REQUIRED!
BUY ADMISSION here
- Proof of purchase required at gate for entry. You may purchase admission online up to arrival. Please present your receipt or email on phone at gate. (CHECK your spam box BEFORE contacting winery) TICKETS ARE NOT ISSUED. You will receive a badge at admission.
- Once we reach capacity for any given night, the show will be posted as SOLD OUT.
- In the event we close due to severe weather, rain checks will be issued.
- Please check our website before visiting the winery for event updates.
- Dress warm and you may want to bring a flashlight.
The Spirit of Winter is a fabulous light show at the winery.
It is a walking stroll through our 10 acres of majestic illuminated grounds.
Check in with your paid admission at the entrance and tune into 95.9 to listen to our musical presentation on your drive to parking area.. Once parked the music is broadcast in speakers in area surrounding the winery.
Maps of attractions are posted near winery entrance for you to explore.
Our patio is heated with fireplaces and the WINE BAR is open all night.
All ages are welcome to attend see the attractions.
ADMISSION FEES for Spirit of Winter
$10 per Adult
$5 per Child 3 – 12
PLEASE NOTE UPDATED TIMES FOR SPIRIT OF WINTER FESTIVAL OF LIGHTS
Instructions for purchasing admission online:
- PLEASE SELECT YOUR DATE in the list below.
- Select an Option for Adult Admission, choose quantity, and Add to Cart
- CONTINUE SHOPPING
- Search for your Date
- Select and Option for Child’s Admission, choose quantity, and Add to Cart
- Checkout and Finish.
- *Please print your receipt and present it at gate check-in to receive your badge. We are not issuing paper tickets.*
DEC 29 FRI 4:30 PM – 9:00 PM BUY ADMISSION
SPIRIT OF WINTER – FESTIVAL OF LIGHTS MAY CLOSE DUE TO SEVERE WEATHER.
PLEASE CHECK WEBSITE FOR DAILY UPDATES. IN SUCH AN EVENT, RAIN CHECKS WILL BE ISSUED.
Winery Closed – NO LIGHT SHOW these dates
Christmas Eve DEC 24
Christmas Day DEC 25
New Years Eve DEC 31
New Years Day JAN 1
The Tasting Room and Bistro will be open for wine tasting and sales at 11AM.
Wine Tastings and Bistro orders will cease at 3:30 PM.
See the ATTRACTIONS – Just follow the Stars!
- Candy Cane Lane – A festive welcome to the winery!
- Illuminated Angel Garden – Starry pathways and Angels.
- Antique Sleigh – Create the best family holiday photo ever!
- Spirit Skate & Play Area – Deck hockey and bean bag toss. Ice rink when weather permitting. Play at your own risk.
- Crystal Veranda and Patio Bar – A heated outdoor seating area. Please dress warm!
- Snowman Social Club – Children’s maze with Frosty & Friends.
- Ice Palace Ruins – A great photo spot overlooking Lake Waconia.
- Trellis Trail of Lights in the Vineyard – Amazing Grapes!
- Snowflake Grove and Campfire – S’mores and caroling. S’more kits available in Tasting Room. Adult supervision.
- The Manger of Bethlehem – Life sized crèche.
- Farm Animals – Visit the horses and walk the llamas
For Groups and Tour Buses – Contact Winery