Saturday, October 7
Fran Cosmo & Barry Goudreau
Former lead vocalist and guitarist from Boston
Fran and Barry will rock out to classic rock. Barry is a former member of the multi-platinum selling band BOSTON. Barry played thier first two albums. Boston and Don't Look Back. Barry also performed with Orion the Hunter, RTZ and released two records with Brad Delp. Fran Cosmo performed with Boston on tour from 1994-2004 and sang lead on 2 of the songs on Boston's Greatest Hits album.
Concert gates open at 5 pm...VIP Meet n Greet at 5:30pm Concert begins at 6 pm Concert ends at 8 pm
Benefitting Gary's Gift. Pancreatic Cancer Research.
Opening Act Stephanie V and Headliner
$25 General Admission (in advance) Open seating on lawn or patio
$30 General Admission (at the gate) Open seating on lawn or patio
$35 Reserved Seating (in advance only) in Pavilion Tent includes one glass of wine SOLD OUT
$400 VIP Tables of 8 -(in advance only includes 2 bottles of wine, Private pre-concert reception SOLD OUT
$1000 Gazebo Suite for 16 VIP (in advance only-only 1 available) includes 4 bottles of wine and Appetizers
- You must be 21 years old to purchases tickets. Rain or Shine. No Refunds. Tickets purchased are transferable.
- Reserved seats and VIP tables will be assigned best available in order of purchase.
- You will need to present ID at check in. You will get seat assignment and wristband at concert.
- General admission tickets do not have assigned seating but may sit anywhere on lawn or patio near tent.
- Winery opens at 11am for the public and ticket holders. We will be offering special concessions and foods before and during performances.
- The winery will close to the public at 6pm. Only ticket holders will be permitted to stay after 6pm.
- At 5:30 there is a private reception and meet and greet with band for the VIP ticket holders.
- The gate open for the concert at 5pm . Concert begins at 6 pm and ends at 8 pm. Winery closes promptly at 10pm.
- No picnic baskets, outside food or beverages, other alcoholic beverages or drugs are permitted on the property. This will be strictly enforced with security and any violators will be asked to leave.