Thank You to our Sponsors!
Gold Stage Sponsors
Lexus of Wayzata & Village Chevrolet
The Solar-Powered Vintage Rock & Wine Concerts Return!
Winery & Bistro opens at 11am. Come early and enjoy great wine, beer, & food!
Concerts start at 6PM
The Six Outlaws
Johnny Cash Tribute & Classic CountryMitchell Hall and the Six Outlaws will make you feel like you are back in the 1950's watching a young JOHNNY CASH. Special pricing for the first concert of the season, tickets start at $5!
Show Sponsor - SOLTEK, LLC -
June 2ndBUY TICKETS
The Purple Xperience
featuring Marshall CharloffThe Purple Xperience is a five-piece group hailing from PRINCE's birthplace, Minneapolis, MN. They have been touring around the country since it’s inception in 2011 by Dr. Fink and front-man Marshall Charloff – bringing the greatest and most authentic production of Prince and The Revolution in the world to audiences of all generations.
The Voice of SantanaAlex joined the band SANTANA in the late 70s and perfomed and recorded as lead singer for 16 years.He is to this day recognized as the "Voice of Santana". Alex recorded the classic hit songs "Hold On" "Winning" "All I Ever Wanted" and performed live with SANTANA "Black Magic Woman" "Evil Ways" "Oye Como Va" "No one to depend on" and more.
Barry Goudreau & Fran Cosmo
Formerly of BostonBarry Goudreau played guitar and backing vocals during BOSTON's debut album live tour and follow up live tour after the second release Don't Look Back. Fran Cosmo exploded on the music scene when he took over for Brad Delp as Boston's lead singer in 1992.
The Journey EXperienceThis is not just a cover band but a very talented singer who served as the intial stand-in lead singer for Steve Perry with Journey live. Chalfant sings all of the hit songs that made Journey famous, one fabulous hit after another.
Longtime Lead Vocalist for the band Chicago!Jason Scheff joined the multi-platinum band CHICAGO in 1985 replacing Peter Cetera. Scheff's lead vocals debuted on the 1986 single "25 or 6 to 4", a remake of the band's 1970 hit song. Scheff followed up with "Will you Still Love Me" and he performed and sang Chicago's live classic hits over four decades!
- You must be 21 years old to purchases tickets. Guests under 21 welcome if accompanied by parent or guardian.
- You will need to present ID at check in.
- General admission tickets do not have assigned seating but may sit anywhere on lawn or patio near pavilion.
- Winery opens at 11am for the public and ticket holders. We will be offering special concessions and foods before and during performances.
- The winery will close to the public at 6pm. Only ticket holders will be permitted to stay after 6pm.
- At 5:30 there is a private reception and meet and greet with band for the VIP ticket holders.
- Concerts start at 6pm and end at 9pm. Winery closes promptly at 10pm.
- No picnic baskets, outside food or beverages, other alcoholic beverages or drugs are permitted on the property. This will be strictly enforced with security and any violators will be asked to leave.