Join us for The Spirit of Winter, a fabulous DRIVE-THRU light show displayed throughout the Estate with festive outdoor attractions. Routed through 20 acres of majestic illuminated grounds. All ages are welcome! Masks are encouraged for indoor visits to Wine Store.
Spirit of Winter Festival of Lights may close due to severe weather.
Please check website for daily updates
COVID UPDATES 11/19/20 PLEASE READ ALL GUIDEDLINES
THE SPIRT OF WINTER IS NOT CANCELED! You may still purchase admission in advance.
The Spirit of Winter is OPEN for all dates as planned, but we will have to implement some changes. We will not be issuing refunds as this event is NOT CANCELED. In appreciation of your patronage we will be offering $5 off coupon for wine purchase in our Wine Store or a code for use when placing an order for curbside pick-up. One coupon per transaction. Expires Jan 2. For wine purchases only.
Hours & Details
TUE: 4:30 -8pm (Last entry 7:30 pm)
WED: 4:30–8 pm (Last entry 7:30 pm)
THU: 4:30–8 pm (Last entry 7:30 pm)
FRI: 4:30–9 pm (Last entry 8:30 pm)
SAT: 4:30–9 pm (Last entry 8:30 pm)
SUN: 4:30–8 pm (Last entry 7:30 pm)
THE WINERY IS CLOSED ON THANKSGIVING DAY, CHRISTMAS EVE, CHRISTMAS DAY AND NEW YEAR’S EVE.
The Wine Shop is open to public without admission from 12–4 pm Tuesday–Sunday. Anyone staying after 4 pm must purchase an admission.
- Check in with your paid admission at the gate and tune into 87.9 to listen to our musical presentation on your drive. The music is broadcast in speakers in the area.
- Due to COVID, restrictions apply to how many guests are permitted at any one time inside the wine shop. All visitors must have a mask to enter buildings.
To PRE purchase admission, please click a date in the Calendar Below
Price per person (age 5+): $7.50
Tuesday Night Special – $5
Children under 5 are free
- ALL GUESTS MUST PRE-PURCHASE ADMISSION ONLINE OR PAY AT GATE
- Please present your printed receipt or email confirmation on phone at the gate to receive your entry badge.
- Please check your spam box for the email confirmation before calling the winery.
- We do not issue paper tickets.
- NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES.
Festivities & Attractions
- Candy Cane Lane – A festive welcome to the winery!
- Illuminated Angel Garden – Starry pathways and Angels.
- Vintage Sovereign Sleigh
- Snowman Social Club – Frosty & Friends
- Trellis Trail of Lights in the Vineyard – Amazing Grapes!
- Snowflake Grove
- The Manger of Bethlehem – Life-sized Crèche
- Nana’s Gingerbread House
Wine & Gift Shop OPEN during Spirit of Winter
Shop inside or place an order for curbside delivery while at the winery.
Must wear a mask in Wine Shop
Limit of 10 people at a time shopping.
Available in the Tasting Room:
11 AM to 3:30 PM
The Tasting Room is open for wine tasting and sales at 11 AM with the last tasting ending at 3:30 PM. Wine by the glass or bottle are available during show.
- Live music in the Willow Room,
Friday evenings 6 – 9 pm.