Duke the vineyard dog
Duke’s Rules for Dogs
We want to assure a good experience for of all our four-legged and two-legged visitors. Dogs are welcome on the grassy areas of the picnic grove area. They must be kept on a leash and cleaned up after. Please make sure your dog is fully socialized and immunized.
No pets on the Patio or Veranda, or in the Tasting Room or Tent.
- Picnic groups must check in at the Tasting Room and let the staff know you will be having a picnic. You will be given a flag for your table.
- Groups must buy at least two bottles of wine.
- Absolutely no outside alcohol – bringing any wine, beer, or liquor to Sovereign Estate is prohibited, and anyone doing so will be removed from the premises.
- No large or wheeled coolers are permitted.
- Picnic foods brought to the winery should be ready-to-eat. No cooking or heating of food is permitted.
- Tablecloths are allowed, but no other decorations including balloons or glitter are permitted.
- Groups wanting to use the grounds for showers, bachelorette parties, birthday parties and other celebrations are only permitted to gather at picnic tables in the grove or grassy areas and cannot occupy tables on the Patio, Veranda, Tasting Room, Willow Room or White Pinnacle Tent.
- The picnic area is only for patrons of the winery.
Any questions, please call the winery at 952-446-9957.