Thank you for your interest in The Winery at Sovereign Estate as the location for your event. Due to our business model change, we no longer accept requests for wedding related events such as ceremonies, receptions, groom’s dinners, showers or bachelorette parties.
Please fill out form below and submit. You will receive a confirmation when complete. After we review your request, we will contact you to further discuss. Thank you.
Hosting Your Event
- The Winery at Sovereign Estate is a family-owned and operated residential agricultural business. Private events may be hosted on the property at the owner’s discretion.
- Sovereign Estate has many beautiful locations, spaces and facilities to gather for special occasions. The Marquette Pavilion is ideal for large events.
- The entire facility is available for daily buyout.
- For smaller dinner parties in the vineyard, tea parties, garden luncheons we have gazebos, pergolas, bars and seating/settings that we can customize for your event.
- Our event managers are here to help you create a memorable experience for your guests.
- Sovereign Estate provides the wine, beer, alcohol and beverage service for all reserved events.
- Sovereign Estate may choose to provide the food catering services based on availability, menu and guest count. Other catering vendors may be recommended and used with permission and a service fee.
Meet with an Event Planner & Schedule a Site Tour
Schedule a Meeting
Enjoy the Tour
On your site tour, an event planner will show you all available spaces for hosting your event and provide you with a complimentary wine tasting.
Enjoy Your Event
Our planner will help you with all phases of planning and will be in attendance at your event to make sure all goes as planned.
Request for Rented Space
The new Marquette Pavilion is a spectacular structure with 360-degree views of the vineyards, lake and estate. It seats up to 400 guests and includes a full stage, restrooms, catering/staging area, covered patio, and fire pit. The Pavilion Patio is perfect for smaller groups of up to 60 people.
We are no longer taking requests for wedding receptions or wedding-related events. If you are interested in a corporate or family event, please complete the form below.
Up to 400 people
360-degree views of the vineyards, lake and estate. Enjoy a full stage, restrooms, catering/staging area, covered patio, and fire pit.
Up to 60 people
The Pavilion Patio is perfect for smaller groups of up to 60 people.
Capacity of 6-8 people, rent one or more.
Information available soon!
Up to 12 people
Up to 8 people
Located near the Vineyard
Private Event FAQs
Corporate Functions, Fundraisers, Private Family Events
Corporate functions, private gatherings and fundraisers
Yes. Our event managers are here to help create a memorable experience for you and your guests.
We do not host wedding ceremonies or vows on the property. We are also no longer taking requests for wedding receptions.
Sovereign Estate may choose or need to provide the food catering services based on availability, menu and guest count. Other catering vendors may be recommended and used with permission and a service fee.
Sovereign Estate provides the wine, beer, alcohol and beverage service for all reserved events.
Sovereign can provide transportation services with our own vehicles for wine tours, group tastings, private events, concerts and other destinations in the west metro area. Pick up and drop from one location within a 25-mile radius of the winery.
One invoice and one transaction per reservation. A 3% surcharge will be added for payments via credit card. Payment in full required to confirm reservation. Taxes and gratuity not included in price.