CONSTRUCTION NEAR THE WINERY! Preferred Access is through MN-7.
There will be some major road construction this summer on your way to the winery. Please plan ahead! The preferred route is through MN-7 to CR-155 to North Shore Road. Don’t necessarily trust internet map services!
- If you are coming from the Twin Cities
- I-394 West to I-494 South
- I-494 South to MN-7 West
- Proceed 18 miles on MN-7 West, through St. Bonifacius, then Left onto CR-155 South
- Proceed 1.5 miles on CR-155 South, then Right onto North Shore Road
- If you are coming from Eden Prairie / Bloomington / Burnsville / etc.
- I-494 West to US-212 West
- US-212 West to CR-10/Engler Blvd West
- Proceed 10 miles on CR-10/Engler Blvd West , then Right onto Main Street
- Proceed 1/2 mile on Main Street, then Right onto MN-5 East
- Proceed 1 mile on MN-5 East, then Left onto CR-92/Laketown Parkway North (formerly CR-30)
- Proceed 1 mile on CR-92/Laketown Parkway North, then Left onto CR-155 North
- Proceed 1 mile on CR-155 North, then Left onto North Shore Road
- If you are coming from points West
- North Shore Road is inaccessible from CR-10
- Please proceed to CR-155 from either MN-5 or MN-7 and access North Shore Road from its eastern terminus