ON STAGE! Wine and Jazz Dinner Show with JEFF CARVER QUINTET!
New Orleans Style Buffet
Pre-Show Dinner $ 40
Reserve your seating for dinner in our Pavilion Tent for this fabulous evening of the best musical talent in the Twin Cities! Pre-Show Buffet Dinner features a New Orleans style buffet that is a perfect companion with Sovereign Estate Wines!
Dinner Seating starts at 5:30pm.
Show Starts at 7pm
New Orleans Buffet Show Dinner
- Creole Jambalaya with Shrimp Andouille Sausage and Chicken
- Cajun BBQ Pork Po’Boys
- Mardi Gras Black-eye Pea Salad
- Creamy Coleslaw
- Southern Peach Cobbler
The concert is open to all winery guests. The regular bistro menu will be available until 4pm, and the dinner buffet will be the food option afterwards. Wine and beverage sales in the Tasting Room and/or Patio Bar will continue as normal throughout the night. The concert and buffet will be held in the tent and will proceed rain or shine.
For questions or help ordering tickets, please call the winery at 952-446-9957.
CONSTRUCTION NEAR THE WINERY! Preferred Access is through MN-7.
There will be some major road construction this summer on your way to the winery. Please plan ahead! The preferred route is through MN-7 to CR-155 to North Shore Road. Don’t necessarily trust internet map services!
- If you are coming from the Twin Cities
- I-394 West to I-494 South
- I-494 South to MN-7 West
- Proceed 18 miles on MN-7 West, through St. Bonifacius, then Left onto CR-155 South
- Proceed 1.5 miles on CR-155 South, then Right onto North Shore Road
- If you are coming from Eden Prairie / Bloomington / Burnsville / etc.
- I-494 West to US-212 West
- US-212 West to CR-10/Engler Blvd West
- Proceed 10 miles on CR-10/Engler Blvd West , then Right onto Main Street
- Proceed 1/2 mile on Main Street, then Right onto MN-5 East
- Proceed 1 mile on MN-5 East, then Left onto CR-92/Laketown Parkway North (formerly CR-30)
- Proceed 1 mile on CR-92/Laketown Parkway North, then Left onto CR-155 North
- Proceed 1 mile on CR-155 North, then Left onto North Shore Road
- If you are coming from points West
- North Shore Road is inaccessible from CR-10
- Please proceed to CR-155 from either MN-5 or MN-7 and access North Shore Road from its eastern terminus