2015 Grape Jam & Stomp
The 2015 Grape Jam & Stomp will be held September 11, 12, & 13! We will be releasing 11 new wines from our 2014 vintage for tasting and for sale, hosting a Grape Stomp Competition, presenting Live Music every night, and serving up great Barbeque and Minnesota Microbrews throughout the weekend.
Visit the Grape Stomp Page for more information and to register for the competition!
Please Register Here – Please register at least a day prior to the class and make sure to select the date you wish to attend when registering.
Sessions are $40 and includes canvas, easel, paints, aprons, and subject matter. Class starts 6:30 ends at 9pm. Class size limited to 24 people. Wine and bistro foods available all evening.
CONSTRUCTION NEAR THE WINERY! Preferred Access is through MN-7.
There will be some major road construction this summer on your way to the winery. Please plan ahead! The preferred route is through MN-7 to CR-155 to North Shore Road. Don’t necessarily trust internet map services!
- If you are coming from the Twin Cities
- I-394 West to I-494 South
- I-494 South to MN-7 West
- Proceed 18 miles on MN-7 West, through St. Bonifacius, then Left onto CR-155 South
- Proceed 1.5 miles on CR-155 South, then Right onto North Shore Road
- If you are coming from Eden Prairie / Bloomington / Burnsville / etc.
- I-494 West to US-212 West
- US-212 West to CR-10/Engler Blvd West
- Proceed 10 miles on CR-10/Engler Blvd West , then Right onto Main Street
- Proceed 1/2 mile on Main Street, then Right onto MN-5 East
- Proceed 1 mile on MN-5 East, then Left onto CR-92/Laketown Parkway North (formerly CR-30)
- Proceed 1 mile on CR-92/Laketown Parkway North, then Left onto CR-155 North
- Proceed 1 mile on CR-155 North, then Left onto North Shore Road
- If you are coming from points West
- North Shore Road is inaccessible from CR-10
- Please proceed to CR-155 from either MN-5 or MN-7 and access North Shore Road from its eastern terminus