(Updated June 26th) – Sovereign Estate is the place to be this 4th of July!
The Tin Sparks band will be performing in the New Piazza area from 2:30 – 5:30 pm
The Jenn Bostic and Friends Concert will begin at 6 pm in the Pavilion Tent.
ALL AMERICAN Picnic Menu begins at 1 pm and continues until 8 pm.
MENU: Pulled Pork Sandwich or Grilled Chicken Wrap with coleslaw, beans, and chips for $12.50.
Kids Hot Dog and Chips for $5.
Cheeseboard with baguette for $18.50.
Wine by the glass or bottle, beer by the glass.
All seating in tent and patio is OPEN ALL DAY. No other outside food or alcohol permitted on property.
Please bring blankets and lawn chairs for fire works display at 9:30 PM in ball field!
CONSTRUCTION NEAR THE WINERY! Preferred Access is through MN-7.
There will be some major road construction this summer on your way to the winery. Please plan ahead! The preferred route is through MN-7 to CR-155 to North Shore Road. Don’t necessarily trust internet map services!
- If you are coming from the Twin Cities
- I-394 West to I-494 South
- I-494 South to MN-7 West
- Proceed 18 miles on MN-7 West, through St. Bonifacius, then Left onto CR-155 South
- Proceed 1.5 miles on CR-155 South, then Right onto North Shore Road
- If you are coming from Eden Prairie / Bloomington / Burnsville / etc.
- I-494 West to US-212 West
- US-212 West to CR-10/Engler Blvd West
- Proceed 10 miles on CR-10/Engler Blvd West , then Right onto Main Street
- Proceed 1/2 mile on Main Street, then Right onto MN-5 East
- Proceed 1 mile on MN-5 East, then Left onto CR-92/Laketown Parkway North (formerly CR-30)
- Proceed 1 mile on CR-92/Laketown Parkway North, then Left onto CR-155 North
- Proceed 1 mile on CR-155 North, then Left onto North Shore Road
- If you are coming from points West
- North Shore Road is inaccessible from CR-10
- Please proceed to CR-155 from either MN-5 or MN-7 and access North Shore Road from its eastern terminus